Friday, February 18, 2011

Legend of the Guardians

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole


By: Zack Snyder
Reviewed by: Teralyn E., 14
Rating: It was amazing!


I have never read one of Kathry Lasky's books. I did see the series being mentioned through different things, but I didn't really think the stories were something I would enjoy.

If the movie is anything like the book, I was very wrong.

This movie takes you to the world of Soren, a young farm owl. He is kidnapped, along with his brother, and taken to an evil place where The Pure Ones reside.

He must run away, and find the Guardians, so that the Pure Ones will be destroyed and their world will be safe once again.

This was a really amazing movie. It had a lot of encouraging aspects, and even morals. The animation was great, and the adventure was epic.

I hope that if and when they make a sequel, it is just as good as the first!


Recommended to: Families, Kids, Teens, Young Adults

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I haven't seen this yet, but the books are really good, up until the 11th or 12th book.

Teralyn E. said...

Well, the movie was really great. It was based on the first 3 books in the series, I believe. (According to the synopsis.)