Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dark Mirrir

Dark Mirror


By: M.J. Putney
Reviewed by: Baby Roo, 13
Rating: It was amazing!


Lady Victoria(Tory) lives a dream life, but she has a secret. She has the "disgraceful" gift of magic. When she uses her powers to save a loved one, everyone shuns her instead of accepting her. Her dad sends her off to a reform school, and she enters a magic club behind everyone's back. She goes foward in time, and now has to use more magic than ever to save family, friends, and finally be able to go home.

My mom was able to get me an advanced edition of this book, and I absolutely loved it. So did her friend's daughter. It comes out in March 2011 and hopefully will sell fast. I want Putney to possibly write a second book. I LOVE this book!!!!!!


Recommended to: 6 grade and up

No comments: