Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Green Lantern

Director: Martin Campbell
Reviewed by: Jerry, 15
Your Rating: Really liked it

A typical superhero action flick. Despite the fact the plot is very predictable, I still truly enjoy every minute of the film.
The film is adapted from the comic, Green Lantern, so it shouldn't be surprising to those that read the comic on how the plot of the movie is going to play out. I, myself, haven't read the comic yet, so I can't comment on how similar the comic is to the film.
Ryan Reynolds did a great job bringing the comic character to life. His acting is absolutely spectacular. The amount of energy he puts into his acting definitely reflect on how engage I am to the movie.
I will encourage everyone to watch this film. Though it may be action-focused, it is a very family-friendly film.
I would recommend this to: Everyone

No comments: