Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3 Idiots

Director: Rajkumar Hirani
Reviewed by: Jerry, 15

Your Rating: It was amazing!


First Hindu movie I have seen, and the best movie I knew so far. Many people may be reluctant to see this film due to the simple fact that it is not an American film. Those type of naive flock of thoughts is wrong, at least proven wrong by this film.


Unlike many other comedic films that focused solely on making people laugh and lacked deep implication or purpose, this film fused elements of comedy, educational, and inspirational. This blends create a film that matches no other. A film that deserved the title 'flawless'.
It is a sad truth that I must admit that even my words can't convey the exorbitant feeling I had for this film. As a matter of fact, I have seen this movie five times. Each time staring at the screen in awe after this movie is finished.
 
I would recommend this to: Everyone

No comments: