Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 Minutes or Less

Reviewed by: Jerry, 16
Director: Ruben Fleischer
Your Rating: It was alright...

With great actors like Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Ansari, this movie somehow still lacks the magic. Many jokes in the movie are childish and stupid to certain extent.
The plot and the idea of the movie is great. A guy got kidnapped and strapped with bomb. In order for him to dis-activate the bomb he will have to rob the bank for two criminal. Those two criminals wanted the money so they can hire assassin to kill a certain someone. They ended up getting chase by a different criminal. As I had mentioned before, the plot is awesome. So many events happened, and also so many mind-blowing twist to it. By the way, there're way more to the plot than what I had stated. I simply don't want to give too much away about the movie.
With a movie idea like that, I believe this movie could have been way better. Too bad some humorless jokes ruined it. I am a little bit disappointed.
I would recommend this to: Not Everyone



No comments: