Monday, December 20, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Movie)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Movie)


Directed By: David Slade
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 16
Rating: Really liked it


I was going to watch Eclipse in theaters just like I did with Twilight and New Moon but I didn't because of time conflicts. Now I can say I finally watched it.

I think Eclipse is better than New Moon and Twilight in terms of the special effects. Some parts of the plot were not true to the book like the idea of Edward and Bella's wedding but it wasn't enough to distract from the movie's main points. I liked how some of the parts in the script were humorous. The fighting scenes between the newborns and the werewolves/vampires were done well. Every part that I remembered from reading Meyer's book of the same name and anticipating for was in the movie. I also liked how the drama between Edward and Bella and Jacob and Bella were balanced well.

Many people say that Eclipse is the best yet in the Twilight Saga and I agree with them too. It seems that Bill Condon (director for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Parts 1 and 2)will have a lot of work to do to match Director David Slade's fantastic work in Eclipse [paraphrased from the Fresno Bee review of Eclipse]. I also agree with the Fresno Bee review.


Recommended to: Teenage girls, twilight fans, etc.

No comments: