Monday, November 1, 2010

All the Right Reasons

All the Right Reasons


By: Nickelback
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 16
Rating: Really liked it


Even though I hve reviewed Nickelback's newer album Dark Horse (2009), I am reviewing their previous album, All the Right Reasons (2005).

To me, I loved this album. They have many songs I can relate to which is why Nickelback is one of my most favorite bands. The song "Photograph" is about memories seen through a photo and I can relate to that. Some songs like "Far Away" (about not seeing the person you love for so long) amd "Savin' Me" (save me from my bad personality) are about love and I think they portray it well. "Rockstar" (about their quest for fortune and fame) approximately describes my desire for fortune for fame minus the drugs. "If Everyone Cared" is about life in general and it does make sense.

I think this album is better than their current album because of the quality of the songs.


Recommended to: Everyone including fans of Nickelback

No comments: