Monday, April 5, 2010

The Element of Freedom

The Element of Freedom

By: Alicia Keys
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 15
Rating: Really liked it


Alicia Keys is back with even more lovely songs! Her award-winning vocal cords still retain their awesomeness in her most recent album.

First song that I liked was "Doesn't Mean Anything" because she explains that money and fame cannot match up to the person you love whom you miss. Second song from the album that I like was "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" because I had many friends who've had recent breakups and after listening to this song, I have some empathy for them. Plus, her award-winning vocal cords are also being used in the song. Third song I liked was "Put it in a Love Song" and what makes it even better is that Beyonce collaborates with her on it! You put two award-winning vocal cords together and you get a phenomenal song! I also like the tune of it but the bad part of it was that Beyonce sounded like she was rapping instead of singing in few parts.

So just listen to it.


Recommended to: Alicia Keys fans, etc.

No comments: