Monday, April 5, 2010

Dirty Dancing

Dirty Dancing


Directed By: Emile Ardolino
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 15
Rating: It was alright...


This movie was made in 1987. I actually like the movie because it had a pretty good plot and the dance moves were good (the dance number towards the end is one you should look out for). Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey have great chemistry together.

I don't like how some people classify this a musical because there's only one song in it. The most of the movie revolves around dancing. I think that "Dirty Dancing" is more of a romance.

I could explain the plot to you but it's better to see the movie for yourself and I don't want to spoil it.

So go rent it, it's one of the most memorable movies.


Recommended to: Fans of Patrick Swayze, dancing, etc.

No comments: