Monday, March 16, 2009

The Valley of the Wolves

The Valley of the Wolves


By: Laura Gallego Garcia
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was amazing!


Dana meets a mysterious boy named Kai. She is drawn to his easy smile, and can't help but befriend him. Then a man called The Maestro comes and takes Dana to go live with him, because he says she is destined for great things. However, Dana starts to question the Maestro, and the secerts hidden in the valley of the wolves.

I am in LOVE with this book! I have read this book more than 10 times. I love all the characters. Each character has a role in the book. I love the fact that it has to with sorcery-and then at the same time, it's not hard to understand. Ferris (the elf) is my favorite characer. At first, I didn't think the would have a big role in the book, but he did.

The author gave each character a unique aspect, that's how I came to appreciate the characters. Usually when I come to the end of a book, I wish they could have a better ending. Though I wanted Kai and Dana to be together, the ending spoke for itself. The ending was good. Now, the only thing I sort of disliked was Danas hair.

I didn't like that Danas hair was dark black, like a raven. It sort of makes me think of Raven, from Teen Titans. I have never been a fan of simple black hair. I dunno, it's pretty dumb, but when I read it, I just get annoyed.

Anyways, overall the book was great.


Recommended to: Anyone

No comments: