Monday, March 30, 2009

Cirque Du Freak: Vampire Mountain

Cirque Du Freak: Vampire Mountain


By: Darren Shan
Reviewed by: Christopher A., 16
Rating: Really liked it


Vampire mountain is the fourth book in the bestselling Cirque Du Freak series. Darren Shan and Mr Crepsley embark on a long dangerous journey to the very heart of the vampire world. Will the meeting with the vampire princes restore his human side or will he become part of the vampire clan. This book will leave people begging for more. This book is "Brillant" with a capital B. Its even better than the Twilight Saga.


Recommended to: Teens and young adults

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Paige from the Teen Council. (Preposterous Paige) I always wanted to get into the Cirque Du Freak series, and I started reading the first and really liked it, but I was afraid I would get too obsessed with it (as often happens) and would be horrified if I found out I couldn't get my hands on the next. Do you think I should risk it and give the series another shot?

Ctheman20 said...

I think you should give the series another try. I have mostly all books, I think? The series to pretty good. Sorry I replied to your comment so late.

Ctheman20 said...

Hi,this is Cool Chris. Just letting you know the books are widely available.Have you seen the movie thats based off the book?Its pretty awesome.