Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fushigi Yugi (the mysterious play)

Fushigi Yugi (the mysterious play)


By: Yu Watase
Reviewed by: Erika S., 16
Rating: It was amazing!


This book made me cry happy and sad tears.the main character is named Miaka and she travels through a book and she was named the chosen one and she has to make the decision if she wants to save there world or not. She struggles through a long journing, fighting, losing her friends and finding love and not being able to be with him. If you like action and love stories then this series of books is for you and I hope you dont mind crying because this series is surely to make you cry! (fantasy)

Recommended to: teen girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anime is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Is the manga better than the anime? I've only seen the first seven episodes, since I don't want to buy the DVDs and I'm having trouble locating them at the library. I dislike Miaka, I'm sorry. You need a strong lead character for an epic action/romance series, and Miaka doesn't play that role well enough. Sadly, many main female characters in anime are either ditzy and annoying or overly peppy, and therefore irritating. Fruits Basket makes me cry, Fushigi Yugi doesn't.