Monday, March 15, 2010

Push

Push


By: Sapphire
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 15
Rating: Didn't like it


The book which is now a movie directed by Lee Daniels which won a Best Supporting Oscar and a best Adapted Screenplay Oscar is really intense. I would not recommend the book to anyone because the book is so intense. It was intense enough that the book was put down after the first chapter was read. The lives of the characters inside to book are unimaginable, somber. I have no idea how Sapphire puts so much emotion into it. The book is sexually explicit, literally has a curse word in every line, and I am so glad I put it down.

There is a happy ending because I peeked at it. Takes place in Harlem during the 1980s. Lots of controversial issues discussed.


Recommended to: No one. Too intense to the innocent mind

No comments: