Monday, June 15, 2015

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars


Reviewed By: Amanda S.
By: John Green
Rating: It was alright...

To be entirely honest, this book received a lot of hype and excitement that I just didn't really feel when I read the book. No, I am not heartless or evil; I sobbed my eyes out when it came to the tragedy at the end, but even though it was a nice love story, it didn't strike a lasting chord with me. It's basically a "Hold on to the ones you love, you never know when you're going to lose them" story, but between two kids with cancer. Let's be honest, it's fairly obvious something bad will happen. I don't mean to offend anyone, that is simply the fact. While it is a decent read and I encourage you to read it, it wasn't a personal favorite. It had it's good moments, and it's worth reading.


I would recommend this to: Teens



No comments: