Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Confessions (Kokuhaku)

Confessions (Kokuhaku)

By:Tetsuya Nakashima
Reviewed by: JNoto, 13
Rating: It was amazing!



This startling dramatic thriller chronicles a teacher's revenge over the death of her young daughter. She subtly and gradually tortures her students, whom she believes to have murdered her daughter, despite police saying that she drowned after falling into the school pool. Will justice prevail? Will she get her redemption?

Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness. I love this movie! I can barely find the words to express how good it was. I rarely get emotionaly during movies or stories, and even if I do I can only spare a tear or two. But THIS movie-oh, man- I was silently bawling at the end. Their so many twists and subplots and lies and-it's just SO AMAZING. It MUST be watched.

I would recommend this to: EVERYONE!! It's too good of a movie to NOT be watched!

No comments: