Friday, October 21, 2011

Born This Way

Born This Way

By: Lady Gaga
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 17
Rating: It was amazing!



This may be a very biased review since this is coming from a Lady Gaga fan. Looking at her third album "Born This Way", she has definitely gotten better and does it again. I have noticed that her songs are more personal, more serious, and just as catchy. Yes, she still writes her own songs.

"Born This Way" has a great message to just be yourselves and I can definitely relate to this song. My personal favorite is "Edge of Glory" not only because of the tune, but also because of the message she is singing about living in the moment. I also liked "Scheibe" because the tune is catchy and I think she sings partly in German, not sure about that though. "Judas" is very religiously symbolic and catchy. I also loved "Hair" because of the connection she makes about her being as free as her hair. Plus the song has a very good tune. "You and I" is one of the few songs I did not care too much about but was really  one of Gaga's more personal songs.

I get that Lady Gaga is still as weird as always (especially her outfits), but all I care is that her songs are awesome and that she is unique.


Recommended to: Lady Gaga fans, almost everyone.

No comments: