Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eleventh Grade Burns

Eleventh Grade Burns


By: Heather Brewer
Reviewed by: Kimmy, 13
Rating: It was amazing!


This is my second time reading The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, but I do not have the last book. So, I'm stuck reading a suspenseful ending in the forth book. I have no idea why I like this series so much, it can't be that I like vampire books because I hated every other vampire book I've read. Maybe it's the fact that you can tell what his life would be like if Vlad wasn't a vampire;The books don't just keep talking about how he is a vampire. And, the author, Heather Brewer, talks about Vlad like normal, like being a vampire is normal.

The series can always make me laugh. Because Vlad can read minds and make people think or do anything, he almost always finds away to make it humiliating for them but funny for the reader.

The series can also make me feel sorrow for characters. Like when Vladimir talks about how his parents died and thinking it is all him to blame. I think that could make anyone at least feel something...

I would also like to know how Heather came up with the idea of a character like Vladimir Tod. Vladimir is like no other character I have ever read about before. I think it would be awesome if I got to met her.


Recommended to: Everyone that loves goth-vampire skinny boys

No comments: