Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am...Sasha Fierce

I am...Sasha Fierce

By: Beyonce
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 15
Rating: Really liked it


Beyonce, the phenomenal singer ever since she was a teenager with Destiny's Child, has still got it! She's back, and she keeps getting better! And she has an alter ego, Sasha Fierce!

Now that the Grammys have been announced, she has won five Grammys out of the eight she has been nominated for. Including the five, she won 'Song of the Year' for "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)".

Personally, I have loved her voice and the high notes that she can hit. My personal favorites are "Halo", "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)", "If I were a Boy", and "Sweet Dreams". Most of the songs as she said were based on her own experiences. During an interview, she said that "Sweet Dreams" was based on how she dreamed that her lover would still be here, not just in the dream. I think that this album is better than he last one "B-day" but it is just as good, if not, better than her first solo album, "Dangerously in Love".


Recommended to: Beyonce Fans, etc.

No comments: