Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bleach (Deluxe Edition)*

Bleach (Deluxe Edition)*

By: Nirvana
Reviewed by: Matt G., 14
Rating: It was amazing!


However stupid it seems to be review the same album again, I'm doing it anyway. Let me say that the live stuff the added was amazing, and by the time 'Negative Creep' came on I couldn't help but thrash to the glorious sound of all my rage, teen angst, depression and other swirling emotions being released in such a short time. Listening to 'Bleach' again and more thoroughly was cathartic, I was unable to stop dancing to the angry, fuzzy and raw sound of the music until I collapsed onto my bed.

track listing:
1) Blew
2) Floyd the Barber
3) About A girl
4) School
5) Love Buzz
6) Paper Cuts
7) Negative Creep
8) Scoff
9) Swap Meet
10) Mr. Mustache
11) Sifting
12) Big Cheese
13) Downer
[additional material]
14) Intro
15) School
16) Floyd the Barber
17) Dive
18) Love Buzz
19) Spank Thru
20) Molly's Lips
21) Sappy
22) Scoff
23) About a Girl
24) Been a Son
25) Blew

After my second listening, 'Bleach' (in either form) is on my list of perfect albums.


Recommended to: hard core grunge fans

*The library does NOT have the Deluxe Edition...yet.

No comments: