Monday, December 7, 2009

New Moon (Movie)

The Twilight Saga: New Moon


Directed By: Chris Weitz
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: Hated it!


This follows the second chapter of Edward and Bella's weird journey.

Oh my, what's worse, Twilight or New Moon? Well, move aside Twlight, New Moon is now replaces you in that department. Okay, YES it was far better quality, than part one. It wasn't so blue! Secondly, I thought it resembled the book...It's been long since I read it, so I can't really say if it was little or a lot. ANYWAY, moving on.

In the book, we clearly see a more annoying Bella than part one. I think the movie, captured that annoyance. First off, I'm going to write this review, as if it was not based on a book. To be more fair, hehe. Let's start, shall we?

Okay, so what made me twitch, was the fact that Bella did crazy things, just to see...'Edward'? Okay, so sure you can be all heartbroken (so expected), but to risk your life for a sparkly dude? NO! How pathetic. It's love? No 'doll. It's called Obession. Oh I lol'ed when Bella was screaming in her sleep. She sounded like a pig squealing!

Eh, as for Jacob....I don't care for him. The wolf pack was amusing, the animation was good...but it isn't enough to say, "OHMYOHMYOHMYOHMY ITS SO AWESOME!111" Twilight is Twilight, people. Exepect it to have such flaws, that are not forgivable. I don't see the hype of this, at all.


Recommended to: Only Twlight fans would read this...'stuff.'

No comments: