Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dorothy Must Die

Dorothy Must Die

By: Danielle Paige
Reviewed By: Citlalli V.
Rating: I really liked it.

We all know the story of Dorothy. A tornado transports her from Kansas to OZ; she wants to go back home and continues on this long journey to find a way to get home. She goes home and decides she wants to come back, and everything is happily ever after, right? Dorothy Must Die is a complete and exciting twist from the original story. I really liked this book and the story doesn't stop here. It is spread out between 5 books, all of which are amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone. This book was an amazing mix between the original OZ and a new/ more modern OZ. It does have some parts which may not be suitable for extremely young children, so I recommend this book for anyone of 13 years of age or older.

I would recommend this to: People who know the original Wizard of OZ story (13+).



No comments: