Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Reading 2014: Out of the Easy

Out of the Easy


Reviewed By: Emily P.
By: Ruta Sepetys
Rating: It was Amazing!

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys was a great book! I loved her bestselling first book, Between Shades of Gray, so when I found out she had written a second book, I just had to read it. The character's life and struggles are absolutely nothing like my own, and yet I completely understood her. Sepetys is an amazing author with the ability to spin these tales that make you want more, more, more.  Josie comes from an embarrassing lineage and was forced to raise herself. Throughout the book she works to leave her life behind and make a name for herself somewhere else. But in the end, is that really what she wants?

Great Read!


I would recommend this to: Teen Girls

No comments: