Friday, December 30, 2011

Mission Impossible -- Ghost Protocol

Mission Impossible -- Ghost Protocol

By: Brad Bird (director)
Reviewed by: Jerry, 16
Rating: It was amazing!

It had been a long time since I saw Tom Cruise in pure and real action. Tom's previous movies, Knight and Day and Valkyrie, are no match when compare to this movie in terms of action, plot, and acting. This films definitely reminded me of why Tom Cruise was considered a great actor. It left me with the same impression I had of Tom Cruise after I watched Rain Man. What makes this film good, in my opinion, is its plot. The various irony in this film really made it breathtaking to watch. Failing gadgets during an important mission, polices chasing the wrong enemy, Ethan(Tom),while Ethan is chasing the real enemy, and much more. This film also came out in IMAX. Even though I didn't watch it in IMAX myself, I will encourage anyone to do so because an action-pack and breathtaking movie like this will definitely look incredible in 3D.

Recommended to: Everyone!

No comments: