Thursday, September 29, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

By: Michael Bay
Reviewed by: Jerry, 16 
Rating: It was amazing!



I will admit that I watched this movie a month or two ago, but this movie, especially this movie, still plays vividly in my mind. This movie is one of the best movies I had seen so far. It alters historical concepts and incorporates it into the movie, making it seen more realistic. For example, it talks about how the Apollo 11 landed on the moon to investigate Autobots' spaceship.

From the beginning to the end, the movie is filled with actions and surprises. Anyone who enjoy Transformer 1 will definitely enjoy this one.

For those Megan Fox fans, yea I am sorry; she got replaced by another actress. I heard many people that said that the new actress is very bad at acting. In my opinion, she did a decent job. But of course, not as good as Megan Fox.  

Recommended to: action lovers

No comments: