Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chloe

Chloe


Directed by: Atom Egoyan
Reviewed by: Jerry, 15
Rating: Didn't like it


I've always thought when a great actor and actress like Liam Neeson and Amanda Seyfried starred in a movie, the film must be exceptional. But to my disappointment, the film didn't even reach my expectation. The movie is like a smack-in-the-face to Liam Neeson, who played in one of the best action triller, Taken. The movie wasn't bad, but the fact that the ending(ironic twist) was too predictable didn't really surprise me when I finished watching it. Well, it did, except in a negative way. Plus, there're a few nudity scenes and a sex scene between two women, which I did not enjoy at all. Though I know it's rated R and it did said that there're going to be nudity, but it definitely did not implied in any way that there're going to be a sex scene between two women.

The film is about a wife who thought her husband is having an affair. To figure out the truth, she hires a girl called Chloe to attract her husband and tell her how he reacted. What she doesn't know is the fact that the girl had a different intention.


Recommended to: not many

No comments: