Monday, November 16, 2015

Looking for Alaska

Looking for Alaska


Reviewed By: Sarah M.
By: John Green
Rating: Really liked it

'Looking For Alaska' is a book I feel I shouldn't review. It's waaaaay too easy to spoil the whole story line, but I'm going to give it a go. Halter Miles starts going to a college and hangs out with the type of people he was told not to and falls in love with Alaska. He likes her. She thinks he's adorable. Only problem is she's happy with her relationship and doesn't plan to cheat or change who she's going out with. I really did like this story, but I hate Alaska and the way this book was ended. Why must all John Green books end with such a so called meaningful saying? I ship Chip Martin with Halter Miles.


I would recommend this to: The ones who don't realize relationships don't always last.



No comments: