Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Goodreads

Goodreads


Reviewed By: Avery W.
Rating: It was amazing!

If you enjoy reading, reviewing books, and getting book recommendations, then Goodreads is for you. Using this app, you can do ask those things and many more, including joining reading groups, entering drawings to win free review copies of books, setting a reading goal for the year, and adding books to your read, to-read, and currently-reading lists. The app even keeps track of your reading progress and allows you to submit reviews for books you've finished! Thanks to the many different features Goodreads has, I've come across many different books I wouldn't have found on my own, which is always greatly appreciated. This app is really amazing, one I would give full marks without another thought.


I would recommend this to: Book lovers who own a Kindle Fire or Apple mobile device.



No comments: