Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh.My.Gods.

Oh.My.Gods.


By: Tera Lynn Childs
Reviewed by: Tracy L., 13
Rating: It was amazing!


This book was about a track star having a dream to go to USC with her two friends. Those plans are put aside when her mother marrys a Greek god and they move to an island in Greece. Little does she know, she is going to a school where everyone is a descendant from a God and they all have powers. She makes two friends, Nicole and Troy. She then falls in love with a guy named Griffin.

At the end of the story, she finds out that she is a descendant from Nike, god of victory, and she stays another year in Greece.

I loved this story because it was really sweet and I was never bored reading it. It had an interesting storyline that kept me interested the whole time.


Recommended to: anyone

No comments: