Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Reading 2014: My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper


Reviewed By: Emily P.
By: Jodi Picoult
Rating: It was amazing!

Anna is tired of having to give herself up for her sister...literally. She has given her sister, Kate, cells, blood, bone marrow, etc. and now she is being asked to donate an organ. She is fed up with her family for the way they do everything they can for Kate, while Anna gets left behind in the shadows. Anna decides to make a big decision that could cause her family to fall apart. Find out what happens in, My Sister's Keeper.
This book was very intriguing and I really appreciated that it was told from the point of view of several characters. It was fascinating to watch how grief, anger, happiness, etc. affected each character in a different way. I was really able to connect with the characters and I couldn't put the book down because I needed to know what happened in the end. Overall, great read and I recommend it.


I would recommend this to: Teen Girls.

No comments: