Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Peter Pan


Peter Pan
By: J.M. Barrie
Reviewed by: Karthik, 15
Rating: It was alright

This version of peter pan is quite confusing due to its language (old English) and the fact that I had not formally read the story before this. However even with these personal set backs I was still able to like this book quite a good deal due to the fact that it is some of the best fantasy writing ever (in my opinion). I cannot speak of higher symbolism but I do think it has a deeper meaning as all stories do (at some level). I did feel that the character of Peter was not explained well, but that may have been do to the fact that I personally did not like him that much. Even though I rated this book as mediocre, take my opinion with a grain of salt as I am not an expert in this general of literature.

Recommeded to: Everyone

No comments: