Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hit and Run

Hit and Run

By: Lurlene McDaniel

Reviewed by: Yaz, age 18

Rating: I really liked it!

I read this book about a week ago and since it was a book on my summer reading list. To be honest, it was an excellent book. Very well written and suspenseful and because of that, I really enjoyed it. However, there was one thing that bothered me as I was reading this book. I really do wish I knew what happened to the characters after the confession was made. It wasn't clear if there was a trial? What happened? It would be nice to read a proper "SEQUEL" to this book so that the readers can actually know what happened in the end! It took us to a climax and just left us there.

Other than that, it was an extremely good book and I would totally read it over again on a hot summer day.

I would recommend this to: Everyone

What library do you go to?: Madera County Library

No comments: