Thursday, September 16, 2010

Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men


By: John Steinbeck
Reviewed by: Becksss, 14
Rating: It was amazing!


This is about two people (George and Lennie) trying to find a job. They have big plans though, after a month on the ranch they are going to buy land to make their own ranch. But there is only one problem, Lennie gets into trouble... allot. Lennie is not fully developed in the head, so he doesn't know what he is doing.

I had to read this book for school and thought, oh great one more boring book to go. Then when I read it, it was absolutely amazing! I got so attached to it, it felt like I was there! I even started crying!


Recommended to: Anyone and Everyone

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You're not the only one. I was crying at the ends. Did not expect that at all.

Cindy said...

Oh gosh. I meant "the end" and "I did not."