Friday, June 12, 2009

Generation Dead

Generation Dead


By: Daniel Waters
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: It was alright...


The novel is just as it's titled: it's the story of the rift between teenagers that live as normal humans and teenagers that have arose from their grave and continuing to live their life, if you can call it that.

This book was a little slow, but the main point of the story was interesting and unique. I love how the author sort of switches point of views between the different character, even though I got bored on some of the character's thoughts. I wished there was more to the ending, and I was expecting a lot more than just "that". All in all, it wasn't a waste of my time, but I can't say that it was a book I would spend time reading if I knew the ending was going to be so blunt and sudden, and unexpected, though it wasn't much of a shocker to me - if you enjoy slow-moving, plots, here's the poison.

Heard there was a sequel, so hopefully that would be better. I'll give it another shot. :P


Recommended to: Teenagers 14+

No comments: