Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twilight

Twilight


By: Stephenie Meyer
Reviewed by: Brit, 14
Rating: It was amazing!


The book twilight was an amazing book, I liked it alot. I enjoyed it alot.. I could just not put the book down at all. I Love Bella the best how in Chapter 11, how she is going to Seattle for looking for some book stores. Edwards goes with her and he said " Seattle is bigger than Port Angles -( Were she almost died). I just think the book is an amazing discovery.

My friends read the book Twilight before me and the all said " That they could not put the book down for nothing." They also said that it gets adivite. I was surpires to see when I got I did the same thing.

This book is about a girl named Bella how has to move to a Phoenix to live with her dad (Charlie) because her mother and real father are Divorced. Bella mom is going on trips with Bella new step dad. Bella remembers that it is always raining in Forks. She finds out that these kids always sit by themselves and people tell her stuff and she believes in, but in the end some was true and some was not. She meets this kid name Edward Cullen, he told her that she should say away from him, because he is Dangerous.


Recommended to: EVERY ONE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twilight was a great read for me, until even the word 'Vampire' became too cliche... I'm glad I read it before most people had or else I'd be drowning in Edward fever with all my goofball friends :P